Saturday 2 August 2014

AIDS is real!

The taste of it

I have licked tongue in lust
I have clothed a body in the height of emotion
I have touched the third leg of him to arouse emotion
I unveiled my two upper balls to gain attention
I went to the extreme to make him mine
I know the taste of it
I know the colour of it
Because I have felt the heat of it
I have been in it
And yes,
I will not deny it
It is a thirst I dare not quench
It is a stream I dare not dry
For it brought out the animal in me

 First time I felt pain when my silk was torn
Second time I felt the pleasure because my hole has been widened
To be keen
It refreshes my skin
For it was skin to skin
We had it at the peak of emotion
We clothed each other with flesh
We lost the memory of warnings
And wrote the story of feelings
Feelings that passes like season
Oh! We lost our health to lust
We buried our future in the pleasure of it
We had the taste of it
We naked ourselves to its pleasure
 Unknown to us that it’s the closure of our future
We aided ourselves to get AIDS
If, if and if only
If only the third leg was coated
If only the private hole was rapped
Maybe I wouldn’t be down with AIDS
But until I got it I never knew
If you are allergic to abstinence
Then take the condom and sieve it
Sieve it before you taste it
Rap it, Coat it
Save a life, save your future
Because AIDS is real, as real as death
AIDS is real, protect yourself 

0 comments:

Labels

Current Trends